Friday 8 February 2013

He's The Best :*

Hey boy, I love you, I need you :)
He's not perfect but he's all I want :*
He's the best :3
I love his voice,  his hair, his eyes and all about him <3
To me, he's perfect. I don't care about his past, I don't care about his mistake, I only care about him :*
I'll always there for him, I'll always care, no matter what (:
Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite :**
Everyone says you only fall in love once, but that's not true, because every time I see him, I fall in love all over again 
I'm so much better when he's around (:
I know he ain't heavy because he's in my heart already :*
I am not perfect but I will do my best to make him happy. Trust me 
I like him because I can never stay mad at him, I can't stand not talking to him and I can't stand the thought of losing him :')
Last sentence, I love my boyfriend so much <33