Monday 4 February 2013

My Love :*

A happy memory, a good laugh, a tear or two. I won't ever forget you sayang :*
I like being with you a lot :)
Even we are mad each other, you still make my day.
I pray I could stay forever with you sayang <3
Saya nak awak tahu, saya jatuh hati dekat awak bukan sebab rupa awak tapi mungkin Allah dah campakkan rasa kasih dekat dalam hati saya bila saya melihat awak :')
Like seriously, your smile make me smile :3
Attention to all girls, what's mine is mine. Don't talk or flirt with what's mine. I don't share !
I will never forget this date ---> February 27, 2012. Around 11:40 - 11:45 p.m ♥ 
Sayang, saya tak minta berlian, saya tak minta duit, saya tak minta teddy bear. Apa yang saya minta, sayang awak dekat saya tak berubah. Itu je.
I've seen you at your worst and I still think you're the best :*
ILOVEYOUTOOMUCH SAYANG <33